Non-Commercial/Artist Permission Music Requests

Home Forums Requests Non-Commercial/Artist Permission Music Requests

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arbitration 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

David Vega
    Participant

Now that we can’t play commercial music after moving to a different platform.

We can play only music that has no copyright or with the artist permission.

Here is where you can request songs or artist that follow the guidelines above.

We can try to contact artist that you want.

David Vega
    Participant

Monstercat – Would be nice if they let us.
    Approaching Nirvana
    dig.ccMixter – Thousands of hours of free music – all you have to do is give credit to the musicians.
    http://dig.ccmixter.org/licenses

Saaron
    Participant

Hey.

I wounder if you guys at Radio Sidewinder need more music.
    Im a Norwegian dj and producer, been djing since 95, and ofc a Elite player.

I can send you guys some tracks, that i can give you full rigths to play on your radio. My tracks will most of them be printed on vinyl, and not signed to a label. So the tracks that you migth deside to use in your radio will be for free to use on radio.

My tracks are a mix elements from Goa/Psy/tech trance, and progressive.

Best regards
    Saaron ( Michael )

Arbitration

Apologies for not seeing this much, much sooner! Here’s a tag beacon: @soundspinner! We’d be very interested in some more tracks for the station!

Saaron
    Participant

Ty for reply guys.

Where do u want me to send the tracks to?=)

Best regard
    Michael

Arbitration

Hi @soundspinner, aka Saaron, you can send the mp3s to arbitration-at-radiosidewinder.com – you will also need to fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/QEEvDr1QA8CYQmgC3 – it will give us the permission to broadcast your music, while protecting your ownership of the music. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Elite Dangerous is a trademark of Frontier Developments plc